Many customers want to see the transformation that takes place by having their kitchen cabinets refaced. Included below are before and after photos of this Lemont, IL Kitchen.
This kitchen was over 20 years old and the customer wanted to update the style and look of the kitchen. Some other goals the customer wanted to acheive
1. The customer wanted to maximize the space of the pantry cabinet. So we cut out the center divider and installed wide roll out trays in the this cabinet.
2. We also cut out the center style in the pot and pan cabinet and installed wide3 roll out trays in this cabinet.
3. The drawers were in bad condition so we decided to replace the old particle board drawers with solid maple dovetail drawers with an undermount softclose feature.
4. The old kitchen had an ugly piece of scribe moulding were the cabinets met the soffits, so we opted to install a small crown moulding to this area.
5. We install new cabinet bottoms with LED Undercabinet light pucks. The lights are rated for 50,000 hours without having to replace the bulbs. Also we were able to have “No” exposed wires under the cabinets and run the wiring in the false bottom of the cabinet.
6. The old peninsula was sort of drab, so we decided to install decorative wood panels on the back of the peninsula.