Best Cabinets not only builds custom cabinets and offers custom cabinet refacing but we also build beautiful custom furniture! One of our newest projects is a Live Edge Walnut Table made of a solid slab of Walnut 3 1/2″ Thick. See Below for a picture of the Solid Walnut Table:
Best Cabinets offers a wide variety of Granite Countertops and Quartz Countertops. Our showroom now has a wide selection of Ceasarstone Countertops available!
Best Cabinets probably offers more countertops surfaces than any supplier in the midwest!
Below are some of the countertops surfaces we are offering:
Stainless Steel Countertops
Solid Wood Countertops
Recycled Glass Countertops
Solid Surface Countertops
High Pressure Laminate Countertops
Some of the Brands we carry are listed below:
Quartz: Hanstone, Ceasarstone, Silestone, Samsung, Zodiac, Cambria
Solid Surface Countertops: Samsung, Corian, HG Solid Surface
Recycled Glass: Gillasi, Vetrazzo, Ice Stone
Glass: Custom Made to Order
This South Barrington Home is only about 10 years old. The builder installed stock cabinets in a Natural Maple. The doors were cheaply made and the customer wanted to upgrade the kitchen without the cost of replacing the whole kitchen. The Customer Opted to go with a Raised Paneled Mitered Door stained and glazed for a high end look and without breaking the bank.
We also installed new cabinet over the refrigerator so the customer could install new high end appliances. Custom Panels were made for the Dishwasher and the Refrigerator.
Below are BEFORE and AFTER photos of the project:
Best Cabinets displays in the Arlington Heights Home Show
Best Cabinets take part in the Arlington Heights Home Show whci took place February 25 thru 27th. We displayed our Alexandria Line of Inset Cabinets which are custom made in our Chicago Custom Shop. We also displayed a Custom Built-In, a custom table and a cabinet refacing display and Mahogany Island.
Below is a sample photo of our Best Cabinet Display at the Arlington Heights Home Show.
This kitchen is was a white melamine kitchen but the customer wanted to add the warmth of wood to her kitchen. We at Best Cabinets transformed this kitchen into a Shaker Style Kitchen in Maple stained a Medium Cherry.
Here is the new kitchen after refacing!
“Best Cabinets” gets our kitchen voted for the front of a National Kitchen and Bath Magazine. “Signature Kitchens and Baths” Winter 2011 Issue uses a photo of one of our premier custom Bamboo Kitchens on the front cover of the magazine. The magazine is available at bookstores and newsstands throughout the United States.
It is an honor to have one of our kitchens on the front cover of a National Magazine. To our knowledge this is the first time a Chicago Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer (and Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Company) has been voted to be on the front cover of the magazine.
Below is a photo of the front cover:
The customer had Quaker Made Custom Cabinets but they were dated and did not want to invest a large some of money into completely remodeling his kitchen. So he opted to have the cabinets refaced and the kitchen countertop replaced with Granite. The cabinets used to have white doors with oak wood pulls but after the refacing project the customer selected raised panel doors with an Off-White Finish and a Mocha Glaze. Below are before and after pictures:
The customer decided to do the island cabinets in Maple Stained a light Walnut color.
This kitchen got a major transformation and for less than half the cost of a complete remodeling project.
Sometime the budget for remodeling the kitchen will not you to allow you to completely remodel the kitchen. In Evanston, Il we had a project which had a limited budget and the customer wanted to get a big transformation for their limited budget. The customer had $7000 budget to get their kitchen remodeled . They were okay with the style of their cabinet doors, but they did not want to see and “Oak” Cabinets anymore. The customer wanted to open up the room between the kitchen and dining room a little bit if possible.
We removed the formica countertops and installed new Granite countertops. We removed all the Old Oak Doors and Drawer Fronts and Filled in the Grain and Painted them a White Lacquer. Also, we converted 12 doors to glass fronts. Also, we installed new cabinet hardware. The cabinet fronts were professional sprayed a white lacquer finishin our own professional spray booth in our custom shop.
A project located at 65 W. Delaware in Chicago had the following requirements:
1. The kithcen was in desperate need for a cabinet refacing job
2. The customer also needed a matching Bar Built to match the kitchen cabinets
3. The customer needed a matching desk area with file drawers built to match the kitchen.
4. Also, the customer needed new Cashmere Gold Granite Countertops.
5. A new sink, plumbing and faucet also needed to be installed.
6. Glass Doors were required in the Bars Upper Cabinets.
Below are before eand after pictures of the Kitchen:
Many customers want to see the transformation that takes place by having their kitchen cabinets refaced. Included below are before and after photos of this Lemont, IL Kitchen.
This kitchen was over 20 years old and the customer wanted to update the style and look of the kitchen. Some other goals the customer wanted to acheive
1. The customer wanted to maximize the space of the pantry cabinet. So we cut out the center divider and installed wide roll out trays in the this cabinet.
2. We also cut out the center style in the pot and pan cabinet and installed wide3 roll out trays in this cabinet.
3. The drawers were in bad condition so we decided to replace the old particle board drawers with solid maple dovetail drawers with an undermount softclose feature.
4. The old kitchen had an ugly piece of scribe moulding were the cabinets met the soffits, so we opted to install a small crown moulding to this area.
5. We install new cabinet bottoms with LED Undercabinet light pucks. The lights are rated for 50,000 hours without having to replace the bulbs. Also we were able to have “No” exposed wires under the cabinets and run the wiring in the false bottom of the cabinet.
6. The old peninsula was sort of drab, so we decided to install decorative wood panels on the back of the peninsula.